Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So long and thanks for all the fish

Options
  • 02-05-2014 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

So, in case you haven't heard, this forum is being shuffled off this mortal coil sometime in the next week or so. As such, I'll be moving all the old threads to one of the following fora (where you can find them, and possibly also find discussion)

Roleplaying (P&P) - I've moved a lot of tabletop stuff over since the forums were split, I'll be doing the rest.

PC Gaming - Most of the RPG discussion here has been pretty PC specific (as most good RPGs are PC games =p), so a lot of stuff will go here.

The Elder Scrolls - Pretty sure we have some stuff that can go here

JRPGs - See above.

MMOs - There's some old threads that fit best here.

Games - Anything that doesn't fit into one of the above will go to the main games forum, never to be seen or heard of again.

See y'all on the other side.

Advertisement