Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infamous second son expert mode Q about bosses?

Options
  • 02-05-2014 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Im going through expert mode now so far so good have not used all my shards yet so what powers should i definatly get/upgrade that will help me the most in the last two big boss fights with augustine

Just looking for some helpfull hints i dont normally platium games but this game made it very tempting since I got every other trophie haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Good Karma or Evil Karma playthrough?

Either way, upgrade how quickly you drain video energy and upgrade your video R1 rocket attacks so you have more ammo. Anything that can help you dodge/jump will be important too for avoiding her attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Penn wrote: »
    Good Karma or Evil Karma playthrough?

Either way, upgrade how quickly you drain video energy and upgrade your video R1 rocket attacks so you have more ammo. Anything that can help you dodge/jump will be important too for avoiding her attacks.

Oh yea sorry its an evil playthrough

Advertisement