Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tench

Options
  • 14-04-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

anyone start tench fishing yet ? I was thinking about giving it a bash might be a little early , just wondered if there`s been any caught

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rubyfynn

I'd say give them another 2 or 3 days of 11 to 14 degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Probably still a little bit early, it's still a bit cold in Mornings and Night time, I normally wouldn't target them until mid May myself at the earliest.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rugermk3

uch wrote: »
    Probably still a little bit early, it's still a bit cold in Mornings and Night time, I normally wouldn't target them until mid May myself at the earliest.

id be the same , just been away from the fishing for a while , I was just thinking about trying for an early one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Actually heard today that a couple were caught the weekend, not sure where yet.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Saw a few pictures on FB last weekend of Tench caught on a canal somewhere in the midlands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement