Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza 5 Online

Options
  • 10-04-2014 2:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for some online races tonight.

We've been half filling a private lobby last few nights and would be good craic to have a full private lobby.

Nothing serious,just general bad driving and ALOT of banter.

if your up for add my gamer tag miju irl and ill invite you to the lobby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

I cannot say no to this request.. Count me in! :D
    (I am really, really bad so it should be fun :P)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Aeghnor wrote: »
    I cannot say no to this request.. Count me in! :D
    (I am really, really bad so it should be fun :P)

excellent, think I have you on my friends list from Fifa so I'll send you an invite.

BTW if you think your bad, wait until you see some of your competitors attempts at driving :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

What a laugh, great change of pace from the fps carnage to carnage on the roads!

What a laugh, great change of pace from the fps carnage to carnage on the roads!

Circular tracks and 11 of us in a private lobby all in minis with full damage on.

What could possibly go wrong with that mode :P:P:P

miju wrote: »
    Circular tracks and 11 of us in a private lobby all in minis with full damage on.

Spoons dismay as he got creamed coming out of pit lane was gas. Some dose going round the rest of the lap stuck in first gear to get back into the pits. :-)

• Advertisement

Im sure everyone knows too, but it's worth logging on to forzamotorsport.net , you'll get free credits periodically,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

This:

Another pretty funny moment from last night:

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Ah yes the Peppa Pig mini anti-safety car :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DGThread

excellent, think I have you on my friends list from Fifa so I'll send you an invite.

BTW if you think your bad, wait until you see some of your competitors attempts at driving :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey I you guys are still playing Forza, hit me up this weekend. Im not the best but I really enjoy driving the Lambo I created. I am not a D bag who spins people out either. GT Hardstyle

Advertisement