Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackridge Airsoft

• 09-04-2014 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

First off I would like to say that I have no connections to the site or have any commercial interest in the place at all.

The potential of this site to all airsofters is huge, in particular to vietnam milsim and cosplay enthusiasts. The site has an extensive bamboo plantation that begs to be exploited. They have a classic firebase defence position and a limited CQB game onsite. There are some great elevation and terrain changes and an area that they are still waiting to exploit through river tunnels that again screams for exploitation. The major problem onsite is that they get so few players. The guys who run it are itching to expand and can only do so if we support them. Get down there and expand your horizons!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

It's true, Blackridge has great potential and numbers is an issue for any site that's trying to establish itself, wish I could make it there more often, however, work and family come first

So for anyone who has not been, lives near by, can make the drive from time to time and wants to meet/play with some of the best people in Airsoft

Visit Blackridge Airsoft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Out of curiosity where is it coz I never heard of the site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Faolchu wrote: »
    It's in Bunclody co. Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Faolchu wrote: »

Bunclody
    http://www.blackridgeairsoft.ie

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

great site, here are a few pics from my first visit there, and ive been back many times. very cheap site to play and all now...

13896369846_95065fd66a.jpgRiver attack 2 by BarryKelly, on Flickr

13919534693_bb586194df.jpgcharging oconnell bridge by BarryKelly, on Flickr

13896360271_295bc03f87.jpgdara and brad holding bridge bnw by BarryKelly, on Flickr

13896358696_7bae2a8268.jpgattacking the compound by BarryKelly, on Flickr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Adzski

Tis my local :-)

Great playing area and best bunch of fellas you are likely to meet.

Only wish I could make it more often.

Pictures and videos on the FB page - Blackridge Airsoft Club

Advertisement