Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Euromillons

• 08-04-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 tinkerbell14

Not sure how this works but can anyone tell me if i do 2 numbers in the bookies and both come out as lucky stars and also one as a normal number how much would i win? I only stuck 50c on each

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭ Speak Now

Not sure how this works but can anyone tell me if i do 2 numbers in the bookies and both come out as lucky stars and also one as a normal number how much would i win? I only stuck 50c on each

What odds are on the docket? Im not sure you would win anything!
    Is there a bet which includes the lucky stars as well as the regular 5? Seems odd they'd allow that as you get a second chance on some numbers and not others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tinkerbell14

What odds are on the docket? Im not sure you would win anything!
    Is there a bet which includes the lucky stars as well as the regular 5? Seems odd they'd allow that as you get a second chance on some numbers and not others.

Yea unfortunately i didny win anythin as i had to specify it was on lucky stars,id have no luck if it wasnt for bad luck haha

Advertisement