Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Firbe and Phone, Phone not working?

Options
  • 03-04-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

My broadband works fine but for weeks now my telephone, which works through the router hasn't worked. When I check the router I see this message has come up when I try to dial out

03.04.14 17:42:50 Registration of Internet telephone number <snip> failed. Remote site reports reason for error 403
    03.04.14 17:42:50 Internet telephony with <snip> via sip.digiweb.ie failed. Cause: (503)

I have rang Digiweb about this but I spent over half an hour on hold. I was then given the chance to leave a message, which I did and they said they would reply within 24 hours, they did not.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

MOD: Please note I've edited out your personal details of your phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Qs

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gsm_42

Qs wrote: »
    My broadband works fine but for weeks now my telephone, which works through the router hasn't worked. When I check the router I see this message has come up when I try to dial out

03.04.14 17:42:50 Registration of Internet telephone number <snip> failed. Remote site reports reason for error 403
    03.04.14 17:42:50 Internet telephony with <snip> via sip.digiweb.ie failed. Cause: (503)

I have rang Digiweb about this but I spent over half an hour on hold. I was then given the chance to leave a message, which I did and they said they would reply within 24 hours, they did not.

That is another example how reliable that crowd is. Stay away from "dodgyweb" is my advice!!!

Advertisement