Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay email batch!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

Batman91 wrote: »
    Im sitting on 63

No forms yet? Just wondering if it's 64, 65 and the remaining 66s, or whether they're processing some 63s now.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Batman91

No forms yet. Seems so close yet so far at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭LG1985

Batman91 wrote: »
    No forms yet. Seems so close yet so far at the same time

Hope u's hear soon!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

I'm 63 too, and still hoping for forms soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭psni_lad

I'm on 60 lol got new application in for next intake but still have some hope for this time maybe hear in next 3 months...

• Advertisement

I'm on 60 lol got new application in for next intake but still have some hope for this time maybe hear in next 3 months...

Doesn't seem like too many of us are still waiting. Fingers crossed for the next couple of months.

Waited two months to sit AC from IST pass, a further two months for AC pass e-mail and haven't heard anything since in the past two months. Pretty used to the wait at this stage. Could be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Police Scotland are recruiting 900 ! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

LG1985 wrote: »
    Anyone know how much time they give ya between gettin ur letter til the actual date .. I know ones who got 5/6 weeks notice and others who only got 2! Im hopin for 5/6 weeks .. Lol!
    We got about 6 weeks notice for PCA....the fam date is 2 weeks notice, so you then get 4 weeks to you training up if needed.
    good luck

vickmackey wrote: »
    We got about 6 weeks notice for PCA....the fam date is 2 weeks notice, so you then get 4 weeks to you training up if needed.
    good luck

Cheers Buddy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

So i go on holiday for a week and there's movement for some people.

If there are any forum members who want to club together to buy me another week in the sun to move things on a bit further again feel more than welcome to get in touch!

Looks like a bit more of a wait for me being a 62.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gilz_2001

CDizzle wrote: »
    So i go on holiday for a week and there's movement for some people.

If there are any forum members who want to club together to buy me another week in the sun to move things on a bit further again feel more than welcome to get in touch!

Looks like a bit more of a wait for me being a 62.

Im in the same boat... 62 & waiting... thinking maybe end of July for us! Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sgt Hooks

Gilz_2001 wrote: »
    Im in the same boat... 62 & waiting... thinking maybe end of July for us! Fingers crossed!

Me too. I'm 61 and had my AC in December! Still keeping patient though and training hard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Gok0404

Any one sent their forms back?

Any idea how long vetting takes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Gok0404 wrote: »
    Any idea how long vetting takes?

Sent mine back in mid march. Done PCA and medical since then. Have heard nothing. I'm in the same boat as a lot of people. I think the only answer you could be given is "how long is a piece of string" lol it's just a waiting game unfortunately. I know it's not helpful but no one knows. Lots of variables

Mop a top wrote: »
    Sent mine back in mid march. Done PCA and medical since then. Have heard nothing. I'm in the same boat as a lot of people. I think the only answer you could be given is "how long is a piece of string" lol it's just a waiting game unfortunately. I know it's not helpful but no one knows. Lots of variables

Lol I thought someone would say that.lol. Ah well at least u have all over you and just a matter of the online and then off to GV. I'd swop you.lol. How did you find the PCA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Honestly I think most people found it tough going. Air was very dry and a few folk were coughing quite bad after and a few threw up lol!! I wasn't the fastest but I did everything clean so I didn't have to repeat loads of parts. Try to pace yourself, about a minute a lap. Go fast in between each section or obstacle

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

Seems the English Prison Service are recruiting again for those of you who may be interested.

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cmVxc2lnPTE0MDIzNDY2MTgtZjk0YWI4MzVmYTNiZGIwOTZlZDczMTg4MDk1Y2VjOWQzZjlhZTlmZQ==

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monty46

Seems so lonely here now as everyone progresses through the stages... Many people still at this stage waiting on vetting and pca still?

• Advertisement

Doesn't seem like many are left.

I'm still waiting. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Count me in the waiting crew

Keep the heads up folks .. You's will be next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

I'm still waiting also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭canuck_copper

Im waiting too...was told july i would heat...62 score... The guys who just got pca have about 2 months so just think we have at least 3 months to prepare! Use it wisely

Im waiting too..... Im a 62 .... have re applied also. Thinking I will definitely have to do the IST before I even hear anything about vetting and PCA. Hoping theres still spaces left for us low 60's in the last campaign!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

folks, just to give you an idea of timing -- the letters rec'd for pca over last few days are approx 5 weeks after we got ours in the last batch, with the vetting forms arriving about a month after we got ours..... so next vetting letters etc should be "maybe" around start of July, with pca dates around end of august...

vickmackey wrote: »
    folks, just to give you an idea of timing -- the letters rec'd for pca over last few days are approx 5 weeks after we got ours in the last batch, with the vetting forms arriving about a month after we got ours..... so next vetting letters etc should be "maybe" around start of July, with pca dates around end of august...

fingers crossed! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sgt Hooks

I'm still waiting too :/ End of August would be great, was thinking it might be a lot later.
    Sure they're saving the best to the last :D

• Advertisement

Still waiting here too on 60, hoping there is still some vague chance I might hear by september or there abouts

Advertisement