Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Masters 2014 Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

John Duggan on TodayFM is tipping Garcia. Also tipping Snedeker and Ryan Moore. His first round leader tips are Thorbjorn Olesen and John Huh.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

my outrights all e/w

Charl
    Furyk
    Fowler
    Bubba (bigger)
    Scott (biggest)

Best of luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Just stuck a small bet on Garcia at 21/1, then noticed just after the odds shortened to 19's

also have him e/w for leader day 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

The closer we get the more i think Bubba will do it .

Off to the bookies i go .........

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

3 Ball betting done for the 1st round:

Mike Weir 7/2 (Matt Every, Roberto Castro)

Zach Johnson 5/4 (KJ Choi, Steve Stricker)

Matt Kuchar EVS (Thongchai Jaidee, Louis Oosthuizen)

Hunter Mahan 13/10 (Marc Leishman, Joost Luiten)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

YayaBanana wrote: »
    John Duggan on TodayFM is tipping Garcia. Also tipping Snedeker and Ryan Moore. His first round leader tips are Thorbjorn Olesen and John Huh.

He tips Garcia about 7 times a year. Regardless of whether he wins or not, hes the worst 20's shot in the history of betting.

Backed Mcilroy at 14's, English at 66's and Schwartzel at 33's. Leishman top Aussie at 12's

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Promised myself I'd never back Garcia ever again, the man continually breaks your heart time and time again. The man's got no bottle

I've backed:

Day
    Stenson
    Schwartzel
    Woodland
    Fowler
    Couples

• Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

TheNap wrote: »
    The closer we get the more i think Bubba will do it .

Off to the bookies i go .........

After calling him a choker for so long I'm actually with you on this and have him backed at 28/1. Memories of 2012 when he was the only player on first page of Sunday leaderboard I hadn't backed...all win only of course :mad: Was convinced he would choke at some point so never covered myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Nah there's too many of us on him lads,he has to lose.

Simpson storming out the gates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

I'm on

Phil - 14s
    Dufner - 40s
    Westwood - 45s
    Mahan - 50s
    McDowell - 55s
    Fowler - 80s
    Stricker - 80s
    Grace - 200s

Also added Jiminez and Langer as "nostalgia" bets

Every year I back far too many players:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'm on these, all e/w:

McIlroy @ 10

Day @ 16

Stenson @ 33

Spieth @ 50

Just spotted now that Day and Stenson are paired together, so hopefully they push each other on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Backed Every and Z Johnson e/w, along with Day. Both are currently in the bottom 6.

FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

posted elsewhere but went for small singles on all these

win
    scott 12
    day 16
    dufner 40
    oleson ew 150

top 5
    day 9/2
    scott 3/1
    duf 9/1

top 10
    scott 11/8
    day 2/1
    duf 4/1

top lefty bubba 11/8..just mickey and weir to beat
    seems decent imo

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Awful stuff from Cabrera, Matsuyama and ZJ. I suppose Cabrera was due a bad round around Augusta eventually, but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

never back favourites in the Majors but got on Scott @ 16/1 (enhanced). Such a solid round apart from that hiccup but ill take that

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

just backed bubba at 11
    reckon he'll be a bit shorter after this par 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Went with Snedeker (€5 e/w @ 35/1) and Westwood (€10 e/w @ 45/1) this morning.

So Far so Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Went with Snedeker (€5 e/w @ 35/1) and Westwood (€10 e/w @ 45/1) this morning.

So Far so Good.

yeah and I backed Bill Haas to be first round leader @50/1,Bubba's gonna ruin my night....or Westy

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Sir montygom

yeah and I backed Bill Haas to be first round leader @50/1,Bubba's gonna ruin my night....or Westy

Westy won't as I've him backed as 1st rd leader... I would put the crow on our lord!

• Advertisement

Westy won't as I've him backed as 1st rd leader... I would put the crow on our lord!

was about to post u were right but that's some recovery shot

nothing better than watching the golf,day off tomorrow,playing golf instead and then just to top it off Sergio misses a 2 footer for bird....happy days:D(apols to any Garcia backers)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,041 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If only Sergio could putt.

Rory only missed 3 greens today,that bodes well,same for Speith,he looks pretty comfy out there,might add him to the list tomorrow.
    Bubba now 16/1 to be first round leader,that'll be split with Haas so there giving 8/1 he birdies the last....seems a bit generous to me

Hope u can see this,great start to the week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I actually thought ya were taking the piss and being sarcastic because he was aftertiming

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I actually thought ya were taking the piss and being sarcastic because he was aftertiming

tbh I threw the bait out waiting for someone to lash me,but to be fair I posted it a few pages back before play started

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

tbh I threw the bait out waiting for someone to lash me,but to be fair I posted it a few pages back before play started

nice start to the week, freerolling for the rest of the weekend id imagine.

have you got him outright?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Pilsbury Doughboy

Nice touch bob, let's hope he has a better follow up round than last week! (Assuming you have him outright)

Also why do you dislike Sergio so much, anything more than just being annoyed by his sulking?

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    nice start to the week, freerolling for the rest of the weekend id imagine.

have you got him outright?

yeah e/w @70/1 with PP

Advertisement