Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home & Student 203 install issue

Options
  • 08-03-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi,

have purchased a laptop and bought Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 and for the life of me I cannot get it to install....
    I keep getting error messages saying couldn't install, or when its 'Getting things ready' it kicks up message stating the internet is not connected, which is clearly not the case.

I am not the most tech savvy but have attempted clean boots, online fixits, uninstalls etc etc.
    once when it did seem to install - got the tour and all!- none of the programmes would then open up.

has anyone else come across these issues?

thanks in advance,

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

sacitame wrote: »
    once when it did seem to install - got the tour and all!- none of the programmes would then open up.

has anyone else come across these issues?

thanks in advance,

B.

Are you launching the programmes themselves, or are you trying to open files? A friend had a problem where they installed office, but word and excel werent automagically set as the prgrammes to open .doc and .xls files. Had to set them manually. Hence double clicking on doc files wasnt opening word

Advertisement