Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few flies for the new season.

Options
  • 13-02-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Spending a bit of time at the vice in preperation for March 17th! Anyone else tying a few?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

Spending a bit of time at the vice in preperation for March 17th! Anyone else tying a few?

Looks great man wish I could do it to that quality , I just buy mine from shop

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I havint had to buy flies in years. Have too many boxes of them don't think if ever run out.
    Trout season usually starts on march first most places. Is it a river you'll be on the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

A few off my vice this week, still learning but getting better!

Pic 1: gold head pheasant tail
    Gold head hares ear
    Tungsten head hares ear

Pic 2: green peter
    Black midge variant
    Green wells glory
    Grey duster
    Olive CDC

Pic3: teal blue and silver (double)
    Black pennell

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyfish anywhere

I havint had to buy flies in years. Have too many boxes of them don't think if ever run out.
    Trout season usually starts on march first most places. Is it a river you'll be on the 17th

Salmon river down here opens March 17th. Stick at it popsy everyone stinks when they start only one way to get better!

Nice job dazza.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

Salmon river down here opens March 17th. Stick at it popsy everyone stinks when they start only one way to get better!

Nice job dazza.

i have a nice stash of salmon flies now between ones i purchased last year and swapped with dazza this year but if your ever in the mood to tie a few you know where i am ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Nice job dazza.

Cheers, dere some nice tubes you have there,

Advertisement