Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New home for angling features and articles....

Options
  • 03-02-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Since the demise of Irish Angler magazine some of us felt that we needed a new outlet....
    We have decided to make this outlet Internet based.
    We have started publishing articles under the title TopFisher.eu.

The plan is to update with new articles regularly and to email a "cover page" to "subscribers" each month. All this for free! Just submit your email address on the "email update" page or pop a line to editor@topfisher.eu

There are some fine features up there already have a peep : http://www.topfisher.eu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Great idea and I might pop over.

I would love it if it was topfisher.ie

Just makes it so much more uniquely Irish.

Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I agree on the .ie I immediately think it's not relevant to Ireland when I see .EU . I may look at it from time to time. Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Definitely need the .ie. It's not expensive.

It's a nice template but the site needs work. The logo is pretty poor and doesn't show on many pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

To get a .ie you need to be a registered company or organisation. and this will require documentation.

Not that easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

To get a .ie you need to be a registered company or organisation. and this will require documentation.

Not that easy.

It's not very hard either...

You'd be worried about the prospects of a website if they didn't see it worth the effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Budawanny

Paddy_R wrote: »
    It's not very hard either...

You'd be worried about the prospects of a website if they didn't see it worth the effort.

not really no. it can be a pain in the backside speaking from experience.

best of luck lads, Its a great idea.

Advertisement