Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUITARIST IN CORK WANTED -- NulVoid

Options
  • 29-01-2014 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi!

I am the lead singer of a band called NulVoid. The band is made up of a guitarist, a bass player and me. We're already looking for a drummer and we need another guitarist!! We are brand new, so our songs still need a lot of work. We have a setlist ready to learn for playing gigs until we have enough original songs to JUST play originals and a few requested covers. We are based in Cork City, so if you live in the whereabouts and are interested in joining us and hang out and jam, PM me and we'll exchange numbers smile.png

This is the setlist:

Circle--Flyleaf
    Love Bites [So Do I]--Halestorm
    House Of Wolves--My Chemical Romance
    Do Me A Favor--Stone Sour
    I Get Around--Beach Boys [we want to do our own punk version!!!]
    Starlight--Muse
    Used To Get High--John Butler
    Hypnotize--System Of A Down
    Shake The Ground--Cherri Bomb

SPECIAL SONG: [because our bass player's name is Lee xD]

Lee--Tenacious D

Hope to hear from you soon!! biggrin.png

-Sakura

P.S.

As you can see, we don't want to tie ourselves to just one genre, we just play what we like and our songs will be the production of that! biggrin.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Zahyra

We have our second guitarist! Thank you so much in advance to anyone that would have offered if he hadn't. Hope you find a band to join soon! :D

-Sakura

Advertisement