Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free bet

Options
  • 25-01-2014 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Have my free bet and wondering if any of ye have a good tip for me to use it on. new to all this crack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

who is the free bet with

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

Paddy power £20. do i have to use that bet in one go?

what bookmaker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just remember, you will only get the winnings and not the stake as well.
    Depends on whether you are looking for a small or large win.
    Hurricane Fly tomorrow should win at Leopardstown but at 8/15 you won't get rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

nadal to win 3-1 in sets?? 3/1

• Advertisement

if u still have the bet ,bet on soccer match ,betting in running ,this is a trend i follow ,goal to the away team in the first half ,then goal before 64 mins then there will be a thrid goal after 80 minutes.you should get 5 /1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

3-1 is a fair call, I assume that's an enhanced PP special?
    It's 3.6 on Betfair so you are getting a good price on it.

Advertisement