Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend away in Wexford

Options
  • 20-01-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am organising a weekend away on the coast of Wexford for a group aged 28-35. We're located an equal distance from Wexford Town, Enniscorthy and Gorey so looking for suggestions on the best place to go out. Have heard mixed reviews on the nightlife in Wexord so looking for somewhere that there won't be any trouble (I understand you can find trouble anywhere!).

Would you recommend Enniscorthy or Wexford Town for such a group. I've heard Bennedicts and The Stores are both good.

Not from near the are at all so help would be much appreciated!!

CBMC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Trouble will come to those that look for it NO MATTER where they are.

Do a search of the forum, there has been loads of threads on going out in Wexford here, and loads of good advice going too.

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cbmc

Thanks vicwatson. I've been reviewing threads for the past few weeks but some are quite old and wanted to get a good comparison of the two locations if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

cbmc wrote: »
    Thanks vicwatson. I've been reviewing threads for the past few weeks but some are quite old and wanted to get a good comparison of the two locations if possible.
    Sounds like some form of market research by a new poster to me. Sorry if I'm wrong

You are wrong - it's just a new poster looking for help, not market research!

It's actually for a hen party. Most of us are from Limerick living in Dublin so have no idea of the area. Just wondering which would be a better location for a group of girls to go out in, Enniscorthy or Wexford town? We're not restricted to those two nightclubs, we've narrowed it down based on what we've read here and asking around but would go anywhere open late with good music and a decent crowd.

Thought this was the right / good place to ask....

• Advertisement

oldyouth wrote: »
    Sounds like some form of market research by a new poster to me. Sorry if I'm wrong

How did you reach that conclusion oldyouth?

cbmc wrote: »
    You are wrong - it's just a new poster looking for help, not market research!

It's actually for a hen party. Most of us are from Limerick living in Dublin so have no idea of the area. Just wondering which would be a better location for a group of girls to go out in, Enniscorthy or Wexford town? We're not restricted to those two nightclubs, we've narrowed it down based on what we've read here and asking around but would go anywhere open late with good music and a decent crowd.

Thought this was the right / good place to ask....

Wexford would be better, no disrespect to Enniscorthy but Wexford has more, eateries, bars and choice of "clubs"

Thanks vicwatson. Appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Definitely Wexford town and definitely the Stores really.

The other two options Metropolis and Mooneys are not great imo.

Advertisement