Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Ice-rink at Ebrington

• 18-01-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

Has anyone been yet? Is it any good?

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭ GAAman

Not my thing but know a few people who went and enjoyed it think some of em are planning on going again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

When does it finish?

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭ GAAman

Two days ago, better say it to them or they be wastin a trip over the bridge :pac:

Advertisement