Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River laune height

Options
  • 15-01-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Anyone local enough to the river ? Heading down Friday don't want it to be a complete waste if it's unfishable

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

This is a useful site for real time water levels.

http://waterlevel.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

thanks man real helpfull , shame the river is at 2.5m now on the datum cant see it dropping to a fishable level by friday

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Lot of rivers very high unfortunately. Although a good cold spell (I think its forecast) would help.

Might be worth checking out a lake.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

Paddy_R wrote: »
    Lot of rivers very high unfortunately. Although a good cold spell (I think its forecast) would help.

Might be worth checking out a lake.

Heading to currane now Saturday I just want to get out ha

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Hi popsy, it is completely flooded and unfishable, i was in the gap yesterday...... It is completely over the banks and flooded into fields, in fact it is so high that it is close to coming over dunloe bridge.....sorry to break the bad news.

• Advertisement
Advertisement