Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening Venue???

• 12-01-2014 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Looking for a small venue to hold my Daughters Christening party in. There will be around 50 people attending, maybe less. I'm looking for somewhere that will allow us to bring our own food. I would prefer a pub/restaurant rather than a function room as I feel a function room will be too big. In around Dublin City Centre / North Dublin. If anyone has any ideas as to where might be suitable for my needs, I would be grateful for your input. Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I doubt you'll find many places that will let you bring your own food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 KRRBRO

I know that's what I thought, I was hoping someone might have had a party somewhere before that allowed this :) Its looking unlikely, fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Your house? With a marquee maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Sent you a PM OP.

Lux

Advertisement