Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

P90 parts

• 07-01-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,005 NakedDex

In the temporary absence of a questions forum, I'll put this here.

Does anyone know where one could get their paws on a P90 mag catch. I'm having zero luck finding one, even in parts bins from shops. I've never had this much trouble trying to track down a part before, to the point where I'd go so far as to cast one if I got it, just to be able to make more later instead of going through this again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 CpcRc

Then should you be asking someone to have a loan of a p90 so that you can disassemble it and create the master mold?

Won't affect their p90 and you got a mold to make more in future, obviously keeping one spare for when the mold warps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 brenak47

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 NakedDex

Why was I convinced that Fire Support closed down? It's probably the one site I didn't check.

That said, eesh... £21 including delivery. That's steep. It's going to hurt to pay that, but I guess I'll have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 brenak47

I just googled it in images as i find it the best way to find some things as it doesn't always appear in google for sale in shops.Strange but it works.

Advertisement