Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Did Santa Deliver ( What you wanted !)

• 26-12-2013 9:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭ finix

I got a drill from herself plus other stuff, for the jobs SHE wants doing ! Had I bought her an Iron there would be murder ? Explain that Ladies ?
    I am having a lovely Christmas though :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭ Micky Dolenz

I have all the stuff I need. I want to hang out with people I don't get the chance to as much as I would like. On that front, so far so good. Thanks Santy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 dharma200

finix wrote: »
    I got a drill from herself plus other stuff, for the jobs SHE wants doing ! Had I bought her an Iron there would be murder ? Explain that Ladies ?
    I am having a lovely Christmas though :)

You dont own your own drill?????? Blimey :) can't explain why ya wouldn't own a drill atall atall ..... How on earth have you lived without a drill....

A few years ago my ex, yes ex now, bought me bathroom scales I kid you not. I had mentioned some time before how we ended to get some omg....

This year got all I wanted, kensington key board and case for ipad, jewelry , nice books and stuff so well happy....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭ Fbjm

Got the new Dublin jersey, but I could've gotten anything. I know it sounds cliche, but I was away in America the past few months so really being back with family was all I wanted. Best christmas ever.

Advertisement