Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time on Christmas Day do you start to drink?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

masti123 wrote: »
    What time on Christmas Day do you start to drink?

You make Christmas Day sound like a piss up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭jersman

It's whatever you want it to be. There are no rules the last time I checked.
    LordSutch wrote: »
    You make Christmas Day sound like a piss up.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,802 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I have wine with my dinner which will be 5 pm tomorrow and I have four bottles of Erdinger to go through for the evening. Probably won't get around to drinking them all. Find it hard to drink while eating so much food!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I don't drink anymore but never drank on Christmas Day. Nobody ever had more than a couple of glasses of wine with their dinner in my house - drinking at Christmas was never a thing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Neither of my parents drink so we always have an alcohol free Christmas. It's different than most houses but it's always been like that and even though I do drink I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Is now a bad time?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

im well on the way already

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I start normally when the dinner is getting ready and then have some wine at the table.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just opening the first of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Heading for a Christmas dip round 11 to clear the head after last nights festivities. Once home we'll tuck into a few hot whiskeys and go from there

• Advertisement
Advertisement