Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

christmas dinner

• 07-12-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Star55

Hi
    Does anyone know any hotels offering Christmas dinner, most hotels that are open only offer Christmas packages beginning Christmas eve. Both my partner and I have work and voluntary work commitments until noon on Christmas day so it would be nice to go somewhere to relax. Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare anywhere we would consider.thanks
    sconsider.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ tomboylady

Just did a quick search of a few hotels and all are offering Christmas dinner, as well as accommodation packages. Prices vary quite a bit so it really depends on your budget for dinner. I looked at Druids Glen in Wicklow, and the Herbert Park, Bewleys, the Radisson St Helens, the Merrion and the Shelbourne in Dublin. All are open on Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ mac_daddy

Bit late on my reply.... by a few years, but Fitzpatricks Hotel Killiney are pretty good for Christmas dinner. If booked early I think you don't have to do the package. Also, Royal Marine in Dun Laoghaire offers this as well I believe.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

MOD NOTE: Considering OP was asking about Christmas 2 Years ago, it's safe to assume they got something sorted.

Locking this zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement