Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist (with Vox, Bass and Keys) looking for full time band

Options
  • 26-11-2013 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Guitarist (with Vox, Bass and Keys) looking for full time committed band, Beatles, Soul, Blues, 60's

I'm 24 and I love Music. I want to join a band with ambitious and motivated people who want to make a career out of it. Want to spend the majority of my time making and enjoying music( not one rehearsal a week kinda thing).

Willing to relocate almost anywhere for the right group

I love The Beatles, Rock n Roll, Blues, Motown, Soul, Sun Records, Dandy Warhols, BJM, Sigur Ros, Air and atmospheric type music. have a real soft spot for 50/60s music but am open to other types once its serious.

I'm also a songwriter and enjoy collaborating.

If your band needs someone hardworking committed and energetic let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 T.R.

hi where are you based? we're looking for someone with your exp and dedication to play keys and guitar. our singer plays guitar but struggles playing some of the harder stuff so someone that can alternate between keys and guitar would be perfect. we're doing covers and original stuff

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85243366

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭eddie73

Hi there,

Likewise, we are looking for a lead guitarist, it would be brilliant if you had experience with vocals. We are based in North Kildare, and are looking at the corporate and wedding market, which we have all experience doing.

Pm me if you would like to know more, but you sound like the fella who shares our ambition.

Advertisement