Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest sea baits

Options
  • 21-11-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi anybody no where in dublin area is cheapest for sea baits

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Cogsy88

Check on done deal or adverts.ie ders a few lads selling lug and peeler crab. It's quite cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gumpy2

Cogsy88 wrote: »
    Check on done deal or adverts.ie ders a few lads selling lug and peeler crab. It's quite cheap.

Cheers cogsy, i got peeler of a lad from donedeal a few times this year, but got let down a good few times, you would put in an order arrange a time to call and then he wouldn't answer calls/or txts :mad:

Did he arrange to meet you in donnybrook?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gumpy2

Cogsy88 wrote: »
    Did he arrange to meet you in donnybrook?

He never met me atal wouldn't answer the phone in the end, met him previously at ringsend

Der was a fella supposed to meet one of my mates in donnybrook nd never showed up. I usually dig my own lug and get the rest in henrys or ABC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement