Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLG thjis weekend, get watching!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

4 of those teams don't deserve to be there, but I'll still end up watching most of the games anyway. I've loved the variations in drafts since the patch, a few teams are still yet to find their feet on it and some have excelled.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Alliance falling apart, 3 losses in a row today!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

love the turtlebeach moments, ie listening to the players talk during the match, pretty damn good feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

SingSing actually won something, I leave dota for one month and ye let this happen ?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

this is what you get!

• Advertisement
Advertisement