Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tearaway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I probably get it after christmas sometime

seems mm still has magic left in them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Mine has been dispatched by Amazon so I should have it tomorrow after work.

I can't wait to put a few hours into it. Looks absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Just played an hour of Tearaway, had it preloaded from ps store. Absolutely stunning, so clever, and unbelievably charming. Uses all the features in the vita in really fun ways.

Good timing by Sony to release what deserves to be a system selling game just when people will be trying to decide whether or not to buy a Vita to go along with the PS4. I'm only an hour in, but I just love the game already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Been playing it for the last hour or so. It's magical, so creative and involving and beautiful. My only worry is how I'm going to fly through it because I think I'm going to have to force myself to put it down

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Getting it after work. Looks awesome! Will keep me going til the 29th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Same as above. I played it on the way into work this morning and missed my stop.

Fantastic game so far.

Yeah I had to force myself to stop playing it last night at 1am or I would never have gone to sleep.

Please God this is at home when I finish work..

I will say I don't plan on playing this on my commute. I'd rather not roar on the tube :D

tok9 wrote: »
    Please God this is at home when I finish work..

I will say I don't plan on playing this on my commute. I'd rather not roar on the tube :D

Yeah I had nice chunky headphones on with the volume up loud, I'd recommend experiencing it that way. The music and sound design are fantastic. Along with everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

27 in argos, HMV not selling it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Betweem this, Speluky, Persona 4 and Dragon's Crown, the Vita is my console of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Downloading at the moment, always been a fan of Mm.

I don't have it :(

Probably locked away in the store next door. Should have it tomorrow morning.

I love this game. I made my first cut out model too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Doge

Can't believe it was only released in the last few days.

They were advertising it on Sky One for months!

Finally after getting it after having to go to the collection office to get it.

About to start it :)

tok9 wrote: »
    Finally after getting it after having to go to the collection office to get it.

About to start it :)

Your in for a treat. My advice would be don't rush it.

Only 30 mins in.. it's so damn good!

Great to show off my drawing skills too... or lack of. :P

145eedcc101f185a1c33517a26d71bd8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Any one get this for Christmas?

I managed to pick it up from Amazon for £7 and it arrived on Christmas Eve. Been playing it since. I haven't really thought of using the PS4 while I've been playing Tearaway.

It is such a great game. Also helps that Media Molecule have some proper jump physics in this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Any one get this for Christmas?

I managed to pick it up from Amazon for £7 and it arrived on Christmas Eve. Been playing it since. I haven't really thought of using the PS4 while I've been playing Tearaway.

It is such a great game. Also helps that Media Molecule have some proper jump physics in this one.

£7!
    Thats fierce cheap, I meant to pick this up but just plain forgot about it

• Advertisement

I've been too stuck in Rayman Legends to start playing it properly yet but just finished that (Btw awesome)

This and Killzone are next.

GTR63 wrote: »
    £7!
    Thats fierce cheap, I meant to pick this up but just plain forgot about it

I got it for that price after contacting customer support over a voucher they sent me for a game I had already bought on my Amazon account. Got them to apply it to something else and they went ahead and gave me £15 off instead!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I was going to pick it up for 29.99 but if it can be got for as little as 7 I may wait.
    Looks fantastic though, but I believe its short, is this the case?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I was going to pick it up for 29.99 but if it can be got for as little as 7 I may wait.

Short but brilliant. Well worth the asking price.

It is short but I don't generally hold that against a game if it is good. In fact I tend to get a little put off a game if I hear it is very long. That is one of the reasons I've yet to play The Last of Us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

I got it with a vita for my girlfriend for Christmas, she absolutely loved it and had it finished by Friday night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It is short but I don't generally hold that against a game if it is good. In fact I tend to get a little put off a game if I hear it is very long. That is one of the reasons I've yet to play The Last of Us.

Well, rest easy, The Last of Us wasn't that long tbh.
    Certainly not Fallout 3 or Skyrim long to be sure.
    A lot more like Uncharted, a weekend will see it finished.

Well, rest easy, The Last of Us wasn't that long tbh.
    Certainly not Fallout 3 or Skyrim long to be sure.
    A lot more like Uncharted, a weekend will see it finished.

I must pick it up with some vouchers I got over Christmas. I'll have to use the DualShock 3 though :-(

Tearaway is part of the 2 for 50 deal in Gameslop, but you are limited to two games from the same format, so I hope there's something else on the Vita you want that costs 29.99 normally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tearaway is part of the 2 for 50 deal in Gameslop, but you are limited to two games from the same format, so I hope there's something else on the Vita you want that costs 29.99 normally!

I think Rayman Legends is in that too, although you could buy them both for hmv for the same price even without the 2 for 50

Advertisement