Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bike shed in cork

Options
  • 19-11-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Off barrack st. Need to get my bike serviced. New chain, cassette, brake blocks etc. Are they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

No idea I'm afraid. I've found the lads in Kilgrews between North Main St & Coal Quay very decent the few dealings I've had with them though if that's any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭TheCeltictiger

I had my bike repaired there before and had no complaints.

Did a job with the gears and fixed the breaks and did a general service. Quite reasonable too, $30 for parts and labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

I have started using ubikewithus at the end of anglsea street near the South terrace (across from the fake Lennox chipper). Stevie knows his stuff and afai can see he cares about his work and the bikes he works on. Happy to recommend him, he can be busy though...
    Give him a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

Bike shed don't seem to sell higher spec parts or deal with high end bikes much, i bought a couple of tubes there and they were a brand i never herd of, sound lads tho,

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭bridgetown1

Thanks All. Dropped it in this afternoon so will let you know on Thursday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭bridgetown1

Thanks All. Dropped it in this afternoon so will let you know on Thursday!

Advertisement