Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

NBA Betting Thread 2013/2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully D wrote: »
    Didn't see that one coming!

On the unders (178.5 points) in Bulls/Bucks tonight.

Bulls unders is a fantastic bet this season. Anyone have any statistics on how many of their games have indeed gone unders? I'm too lazy to research it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Amac93

Anybody betting tonight? Finding it tough to see any true value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Amac93 wrote: »
    Anybody betting tonight? Finding it tough to see any true value

Mavericks at home to New Orleans should cover the spread imo...

Spurs -6

Thinking Nuggets and Knicks both on the handicap for tonight

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Went with these tonight:
    @The_Real_Ade
    NBA Bets (13/01/14):

1) @nyknicks -3.0, €110

2) @Raptors -10.5, €55

3) @HoustonRockets -5.5, €55

4) @spurs -3.0 1H @ Evens, €50

(cont)

9:36pm · 13 Jan 14 · TweetDeck
    @The_Real_Ade
    5) @WashWizards +3.0, €55

9:36pm · 13 Jan 14 · TweetDeck

Knicks +1

I got burned last night, taking the Spurs -7 and they won by 6 and taking NYK -3 and they won by 2. Hoping for better luck tonight.

Going with the Bulls (5/6) @ Bobcats tonight.

The Bulls are on a good run lately (9 wins from 12) and don't tend to have bad defensive performances back-to-back. After last nights showing against the Clippers they should be back on track defensively for this one. Kemba Walker is expected to miss out with his ankle injury too which should slow the Bobcats offense down a bit.

I'm also going to play the under (182.5) at 10/11. Bulls average 93 points allowed per games and the Bobcats 97, while the Bulls average 93 points scored and the Bobcats 94. I think this one will be low scoring.

Does anywhere know if any bookie does total rebound bets? I've had a look around but I'm struggling to find it. Mainly interested in Noah's line for tonight if anyone can help? Thanks.

Paul George to take home the slam dunk contest trophy at 7/2 seems like a great bet what with the result being determined by fan vote.

buyer95 wrote: »
    Paul George to take home the slam dunk contest trophy at 7/2 seems like a great bet what with the result being determined by fan vote.

Where's this?

• Advertisement

Dublin Red Devil should clock up enough votes on his own to make George win it :pac:

Amac93 wrote: »
    Where's this?

Odds have shortened since, I placed the bet with paddypower.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

7/2 for Oladipo and MCW to win the Skills Challenge. Easy money.

Stupid system though, why can't there just be a single winner?

Also Joe Johnson is the outsider to win the 3pt contest at 10/1. I'll take some of that too.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

George has been a shade more or less than 2/1 for the past couple of weeks.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    George has been a shade more or less than 2/1 for the past couple of weeks.

I got George to win at 3.3 earlier on Paddypower. Iphone is dead so can't post screen shot, will do in the morning though.

Lets see if I can get my first winning bet in this thread.

Blake Griffin over 21.5 points. 5/6

Surely they'll be throwing oops to him all night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Have a chunk on the Cavs - 5.5 tonight. One time please...would pay for a holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Have a chunk on the Cavs - 5.5 tonight. One time please...would pay for a holiday.
    Weeeeeeeeeeee.

Sick sweat at the end there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Any good bets for tonight lads, i was thinking of doing a bobcats, nicks double, any ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 13 annelin

i love u Williams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Anything worth a punt tonight?

I'm following Ade with the nets -3. Rockets missing Howard, and Brooklyn playing well of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Nets -3 yesterday against the Rockets. Raptors only -1/-1.5 against the Rockets on the second night of Houston's back to back....hmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anything worth the bet tonight?

Fantastic night of betting for me last night had Charlotte and Bulls to win as a double, and Raptors ATS -1. Before I get the "aftertiming ftw" jibes, I'll post a screenshot.

208kadv.png

Melo is 200/1 to win Finals MVP while Tim Hardaway and Amare are 1000/1 respectively.

Clap clap Ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

The Bulls look reasonable value to win the East @ 20/1, having got a favourable draw yesterday.

They're capable of beating the Pacers, and with Indiana's troubles, I think the Heat's difficulties have been overlooked heading into the playoffs.

Wade's been missing a lot of games, which can't be good for continuity. Lebron's being carrying a heavy load, Battier's finished, they waived Mike Miller (who's contributing well for Memphis).

Looking at their recent loss to the Hawks, which was a quite important game as it could've helped them get the #1 seed:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400490065

Beasley or Battier doesn't play, Ray Allen takes two shots. They get a total of 8 points from their bench, so I think there are some depth issues there.

Hey big spender.

Let's go Cats and Mavs!

Untitled.png

Atlanta +7.

• Advertisement

Atlanta +7.

Cash money.

Advertisement