Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inbound Dublin - 13/11/12- Free Inbound Marketing/SEO event

• 13-11-2013 3:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Right lads, hope the mods don't mind me posting this here!

I have no connections to this event but thought I'd throw it up here as it might be of interest to a few of you lot here. I do know one of the speakers (Michael King) personally, he's pretty well known in the SEO world and knows his stuff.

It's a chance to hear two experts in the area of SEO and Inbound Marketing share their knowledge for free and also a chance to network with others in the field in Ireland. Well worth attending if you're in the Dublin area.

About the event, from here:

Inbound Dublin - Free event with presentations from leading Inbound Marketing practitioners, drinks and networking opportunities.

We're excited to have Michael King, Director of Inbound Marketing at iAcquire and Vinny O'Brien of MicksGarage present at the first Inbound Dublin event on Wednesday, 13th November at 7pm.

About Michael - Michael King is an SEO Engineer by trade and Inbound Marketer by evolution. He currently leads cross-channel initiatives as Director of Inbound Marketing for leading off-page optimization agency iAcquire. As a contributor to leading industry blogs such as SEOmoz, Unbounce and Distilled, Mike continues to usher in ideas that shift the paradigm of SEO and Inbound Marketing as a whole.

About Vinny - Vinny O'Brien is the Channel Manager for MicksGarage, one of the UK & Ireland's largest Car Parts & Accessories Online Retailers. With 6 years in eCommerce, including 3 years working with eBay EU, he is currently working on International expansion for MicksGarage that has resulted in 3 localised stores in Australia, Germany and France opening since January this year.

6.30 - 7.00pm - Networking and drinks

7.00 - 7.30pm - Presentation from Michael King

7.30 - 8.00pm - Presentation from Vinny O'Brien

8.00pm - Late - Drinks and networking with attendees

If you're interested in attending all you have to do is register for the event for free with the link below.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/inbound-dublin-tickets-9250878627

Advertisement