Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cassette free hub question

Options
  • 10-11-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi does anybody know if I can change the freehub body on new fulcrum racung quattro which are campag 11 speed To shimano handillu enough. Is the shimano cassette body readilly available for these wheels. What would cost of suoply and fit at LBS

Thanks

Ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I did it recently with Fulcrum Racing 3s, and the opposite way, Shimano to Campagnolo. Freehub cost me 70euro. I changed it myself, easy job.spanner and Allen key.
    I got the freehub from Wiggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

disco1 wrote: »
    Hi does anybody know if I can change the freehub body on new fulcrum racung quattro which are campag 11 speed To shimano handillu enough. Is the shimano cassette body readilly available for these wheels. What would cost of suoply and fit at LBS

Thanks

Ken

Put an add up for a swap or else sell your freehub and buy your shimano one

Advertisement