Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have one? What does it look like? Turbo Torture Chamber

Options
  • 06-11-2013 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭

Strangely intriguing.... Chambers

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,711 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Currently seeking planning permission for my new one ....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Mine is wedged between a chest freezer and some paintcans. Can just about see a window though, that's my treat.

I'm normally looking at my coaching app on my phone anyway.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Side room extension on the house, nominally the play room, but also housing washer, dryer and freezer, coat racks, etc... It does the job, but it aint pretty.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Mine masquerades as a dining room during the day and bursts into life at night.

Kinda like batman, but for cycling.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

mine is a log cabin style thing with a 42 inch satelite TV, internet, an air humidifier and a fan. Oh the humanity.

cabin is the same as this:

329-633809130254943750_wgb_cm-scaleaddwhite_w-186_h-176_q-80_wgb.jpg

<zoolander>except people can fit in it</zoolander>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

lennymc wrote: »
    mine is a log cabin style thing with a 42 inch satelite TV, internet, an air humidifier and a fan. Oh the humanity.

cabin is the same as this:

329-633809130254943750_wgb_cm-scaleaddwhite_w-186_h-176_q-80_wgb.jpg

<zoolander>except people can fit in it</zoolander>

thats not exactly a torture chamber lenny more like a holiday chalet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

granda wrote: »
    thats not exactly a torture chamber lenny more like a holiday chalet

one needs ones comforts when one is hurting ones self on ones bicycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Beasty wrote: »
    Currently seeking planning permission for my new one ....

Not gonna happen. I've objected :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I has to make a holder for my laptop so it sits on my bars when on the turbo and my god does it make a difference I can change music so easy now acdc for power and cash for cooling down

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

back of the kitchen plenty of space but also people sitting at the table enjoying not being on the turbo.

On the plus side when is really really bad out the wind and rain hitting the french doors beside me slightly relieve the torture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

Theres mine. Tis a grand shed

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

This is mine nothing fancy. Just some space created in the shed. Note the plentiful hydration in the corner ;-) plan to rig up some speakers and a monitor this winter. thankfully an investment in some decent lights this year means I'll only need it in the most inclement of weather.

photo_zps42c39f85.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,025 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

This is not at all the sort of environment the adverts led me to believe was normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

That ad also suggests that a guy was beaten by a girl in a bike race. A GIRL! Reality it is not!

Advertisement