Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone competition fish? (flyfishing)

Options
  • 04-11-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on here does any competition fly-fishing? Im really keen to get started but I dont know of any clubs affiliated with the ITFFA in the Wexford area. Or even south eastern area? Would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance. FFA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭chessman

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on here does any competition fly-fishing? Im really keen to get started but I dont know of any clubs affiliated with the ITFFA in the Wexford area. Or even south eastern area? Would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance. FFA.

check the i.t.f.f.a.wesite they give a list of affiliated clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyfish anywhere

chessman wrote: »
    check the i.t.f.f.a.wesite they give a list of affiliated clubs

They don't unfortunately. I have contacted them but nothing in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭chessman

They don't unfortunately. I have contacted them but nothing in return.

when you go into itffa website look under OFFICALS and the name and address of each regional Sec is there,in your case Dr Ken Wadron.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyfish anywhere

chessman wrote: »
    when you go into itffa website look under OFFICALS and the name and address of each regional Sec is there,in your case Dr Ken Wadron.

Thanks for that, still have no way of contacting him however.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

if you google him by name and address you will get a contact number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement