Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading from Trek 1.7

Options
  • 04-11-2013 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Converting Trek 1.7 (2009) into commuter bike after last one was stolen. :mad:
    Coming up to bike-to-work scheme renewal date so what would ye suggest I go for?
    I hear carbon is worth paying for and have no complaints with my 105 group set. Could add another 500-800 quid to the grand? Really like my Trek btw, use it every weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭flying11

Ranelite wrote: »
    Converting Trek 1.7 (2009) into commuter bike after last one was stolen. :mad:
    Coming up to bike-to-work scheme renewal date so what would ye suggest I go for?
    I hear carbon is worth paying for and have no complaints with my 105 group set. Could add another 500-800 quid to the grand? Really like my Trek btw, use it every weekend.

you really cant go wrong with canyon bikes -these 2 would probably suit you:

Alu frame + ultegra groupset for €1299
    Carbon frame + 105 groupset for €1599

Advertisement