Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good servicing - Dublin city centre

Options
  • 30-10-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good bike shop in town where some high quality / reliable servicing / work done on the bike? Preferably around Tara / pearse street, IFSC.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rua_ri

If you can go as far as the South Circular Road in Dolphins Barn, then Dara in Bee cycles is very well regarded.
    Did some work for me and I was very impressed.

Rgs
    Rua

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

I got some minor work (gear indexing and sorting out a squeak) done in Freewheeling on Pearse Street and was happy with the work. The mechanic was a nice guy too.

They are close to Pearse Square and open fairly good hours i.e. quite early and late for those who are working.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

StaggerLee wrote: »
    Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good bike shop in town where some high quality / reliable servicing / work done on the bike? Preferably around Tara / pearse street, IFSC.

Thanks

Darren is cycle bike on Mary street is brill

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

lasair wrote: »
    Darren is cycle bike on Mary street is brill
    Darren is indeed great but he generally does sales.

The servicing end has suffered lately in my experience especially since Tony left.

Advertisement