Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for Shaving legs

Options
  • 28-10-2013 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

I naturally gifted in this department as im not too covered but ive been specifically told by the OH that if i shave my legs she packing her bags and leaving me for good. Any one have any tips on keeping their shaving secrets under wraps, indeed is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

allez wrote: »
    I naturally gifted in this department as im not too covered but ive been specifically told by the OH that if i shave my legs she packing her bags and leaving me for good. Any one have any tips on keeping their shaving secrets under wraps, indeed is it worth it?

Have a smoke afterwards to disguise the smell of Veet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

If "she who must be obeyed" says you are not to shave your legs, then do you think it would be worth it?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭allez

Have a smoke afterwards to disguise the smell of Veet.

I always smoke in bed after a quick shave. Interestingly that brings me on to another point, Shaving or Waxing lads? I presume the lads on +€6000 bikes and pro's can afford laser treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

Won't you have your legs covered up for the winter spins?

codie wrote: »
    Won't you have your legs covered up for the winter spins?

No i'm actually three quarters Sean Kelly 1 quarter Belgian. Winter doesn't scare me. I've also seen every series of game of thrones too so il be in my ultra ventilation shorts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Tell her you'll not shave yours if she doesn't shave hers.

Honestly does it make any real difference????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

You could make it into a couples activity.

But if she doesn't shave her legs then it's probably best for you to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

Just wrap your legs in clingfilm :rolleyes: mmm smmoooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

She will get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Big Eejit

Shaving or Waxing lads? I presume the lads on +€6000 bikes and pro's can afford laser treatment.

Waxing. Hurts like fucck, but everything else grows back too quickly (I'm not especially hairy, but I am lazy when it comes to this sort of thing).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭inc21

Lighter, fallowed by damp cloth. Quick 'n' easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Whatever you do...remember you're a goddess...

http://www.gillettevenus.co.uk/en-GB/venus-beauty/

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Get a new girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Joxer_S

ND2Nniw.jpg

Booked meself into a beauty salon tomorrow after work. They said they're discrete and i have some fake hair to stick on so she won't notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Joxer_S

i have some fake hair to stick on so she won't notice.

Pics or GTFO

Unless you live in different countries or you do it with your clothes on she's going to notice.

Booked meself into a beauty salon tomorrow after work. They said they're discrete and i have some fake hair to stick on so she won't notice.

Seriously? Have you never shaved your face? It's the same, only on your legs. Up to the knee and down from the thigh. Best done in a warm bath I find.

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Seriously? Have you never shaved your face? It's the same, only on your legs. Up to the knee and down from the thigh. Best done in a warm bath I find.

I'm only taking the pis$ lads haha

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Rambling Man

Shaved legs. Deluded head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Like someone else said, not really something that makes a lot of sense now anyway given the weather.

Why not wait till next March?

You can work on softening her up to the idea in the interim. Maybe buy her one of those hairless cats for Christmas?

• Advertisement

Like DV said. You can start by asking her how far up the leg she wants you to stop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Maybe buy her one of those hairless cats for Christmas?

But prepare a response for the inevitable "Are you trying to tell me something?"

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭fazer1

Do the under arms, chest, back sack & crack aswell.
    Guaranteed she won't even notice the legs!:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭fazer1

Do the under arms, chest, back sack & crack aswell.
    Guaranteed she won't even notice the legs!:-)

Advertisement