Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for two bolts from a set of SKS mudguards?

Options
  • 20-10-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am after losing two of the bolts from a set of SKS mudguards. I'll attach a pic of the bolt in a minute. Would anyone know of any bike shops in Dublin that might have these in stock. I had to take the mudguard apart to repair two cracks in it.

Head wrecking that I have it repaired and then the bolts go missing. Pain in the hole.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I bought some from CRC some time ago but the hole is too big. What dia is yours? I know Halfords sell them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

T-Maxx wrote: »
    I bought some from CRC some time ago but the hole is too big. What dia is yours? I know Halfords sell them as well.

The diameter of the hole is 4 mm... Would prefer to be able collect it in store somewhere. Be annoying to have to wait for online delivery. Hoping to get them on the bike tomorrow night.

Advertisement