Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for band

Options
  • 19-10-2013 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there im a 25 year old guitarist based in Dublin seeking band/musicians who want to play some tasty classic tunes. My influences would be Rory,Jimi, Nugent, Deep Purple,The Doors, Led Zep, Nazereth, T-Rex, America, Pentangle, Skynerd, Mama's Boys, Howlin Wolf, Leadbelly, Jerry Reed, The O Jays, Cream, the Yardbirds and many more.

Ive all my own gear and transport and wondering if there is bands or anyone else out there with similar interest with drive and motivation to record original songs and play some good gigs.

Ability wise I can cut it with anything from the above repitore and put on a good show.

if your interested and want to have a jam get in touch.

many thanks

Advertisement