Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Cheetah not displaying mapping function

Options
  • 16-10-2013 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I've started using Golden Cheetah for power data but when I upload a file from my Garmin 705 it won't show any of the GPS Data. The map tab is completely blank.

The firmware is up to date on the 705, I'm using a PT G3 Hub & have version 3.0 of Golden Cheetah.

Anyone had this issue before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭morana

cormpat wrote: »
    I've started using Golden Cheetah for power data but when I upload a file from my Garmin 705 it won't show any of the GPS Data. The map tab is completely blank.

The firmware is up to date on the 705, I'm using a PT G3 Hub & have version 3.0 of Golden Cheetah.

Anyone had this issue before?

do you need a licence for Google maps if it uses that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

What build of GC have you? Sounds suspiciously like something others are seeing at the moment. FWIW I've the same problem at the moment. Add a Bing Map and see if that works. It does for me

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cormpat

morana wrote: »
    do you need a licence for Google maps if it uses that?

I don't think so, they have it built in as an option or Bing Maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cormpat

Diarmuid wrote: »
    What build of GC have you? Sounds suspiciously like something others are seeing at the moment. FWIW I've the same problem at the moment. Add a Bing Map and see if that works. It does for me

Not sure, will check the build tomorrow. But thanks for the link, it looks like its a bug so will probably be sorted soonish. Will use the Bing Maps instead.

Advertisement