Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orkonlures.com

Options
  • 08-10-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Anybody purchase anything from this site ? I placed an order last week and never received anything not even an email .... I rang a number I found on the site but no answer when I ring it.I checked my paypal transactions to make sure the money was send and seen that it has but it was in us dollars ? which seems strange for a site claiming to be in Ireland .Is it a scam ? Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

I have bought from him before when he had his stuff on eBay and had no problems. He seems to have a good reputation but I don't know what the story with the new site is though. He used to have a different one before.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

He's based in Cork - I've bought flying C's off him before, great value

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

okedoke wrote: »

He is sound u should have no problems
    He might be just delayed I have a mobile if u need it to try it
    I think he goes to college during the day so maybe that's why he didn't answer keep trying him

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hairoil11

I had the same problem but i got a email back from him yesterday explaining that he was away for a few weeks. Im sure its only a matter of time before he gets back to you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭11James11

dmc17 wrote: »
    I have bought from him before when he had his stuff on eBay and had no problems. He seems to have a good reputation but I don't know what the story with the new site is though. He used to have a different one before.

Found a ebay account seems a legit seller alright.
    okedoke wrote: »

The prices on the website are very cheap for lures.
    realrebel wrote: »
    He is sound u should have no problems
    He might be just delayed I have a mobile if u need it to try it
    I think he goes to college during the day so maybe that's why he didn't answer keep trying him

That could have being it ,I am at work but will ring this evening.
    hairoil11 wrote: »
    I had the same problem but i got a email back from him yesterday explaining that he was away for a few weeks. Im sure its only a matter of time before he gets back to you!!

Was it from that website I mentioned above you ordered from ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 hairoil11

Yes James, it was the same website, my order went through in US dollars aswell, he explained there was a glitch with the website while he was away and refunded my order fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭thekevin4540

i no him well he is sound he is away at the moment but im not sure when he is back he normally send them straight out but he isent around

Advertisement