Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else find this irritating?

Options
  • 08-10-2013 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,708 ✭✭✭✭

furrow

It annoys me just to look at it.
    This isn't a personal feature that can't be removed, it's a habit, similar to biting your nails.
    Is it just me or is this person's forehead now so distinctive that others can tell who it is based on the pic alone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Sorry OP, not irritated at all. Haven't a clue who it is though. But I do know a song that'll get on your nerves ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Ramsay?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Peter Visibility

looks like the supremely annoying Lucinda Creighton.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

OMG like yah, so so irritating. Just like I get so so vexed when I see one of these :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

I am enraged by eyebrows. What kind of a god would allow them... Once more proof that the devil is in the eyebrows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,708 ✭✭✭✭josip

I have no problem with foreheads.
    A permanently furrowed forehead wouldn't bother me either.
    But the way Lucinda Creighton furrows it, with extra squishing above the bridge of her nose, does my head in.
    I don't know whether I find her annoying anyway and the forehead thing is just something else on top of that, or whether I find her annoying because of her forehead.

Advertisement