Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

SUV runs over motorcyclist - Motorbike gang attacks

• 03-10-2013 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭ Filibuster

SUV driver calls 911 and reports bikers for errattic behaviour. Bikers then start play-acting in front of the car and the SUV driver accidently hits one of them. Bikers surround the car and the driver goes off - hitting three bikers (paralysing one). The chase begins...

'Murica

Pew Pew Pew

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Lol, is there any forum that doesn't have a thread on this now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭ shamrock55

Where the fcuk were the cops surley the driver contacted them while being followed

• Registered Users Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭ KKV

Filibuster wrote: »
    SUV driver calls 911 and reports bikers for errattic behaviour. Bikers then start play-acting in front of the car and the SUV driver accidently hits one of them. Bikers surround the car and the driver goes off - hitting three bikers (paralysing one). The chase begins...

That's not quite an accurate portrayal of the story though, is it!?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=86823941&postcount=8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭ up for anything

If the police were monitoring the event where were they during the 7 odd minutes that the bikers were after the SUV?

One chap there looked to be riding something only slightly bigger than a mini-moto. Fools. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 Creasy_bear

Can't believe I watched 7mins of that ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,518 ✭✭✭✭ GreeBo

If the police were monitoring the event where were they during the 7 odd minutes that the bikers were after the SUV?

One chap there looked to be riding something only slightly bigger than a mini-moto. Fools. :rolleyes:

That wasnt "the event" , there were hundreds of them, the cops were keeping them split up, cant be expected to follow them all.

Also its an illegal event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭ returnNull

Can't believe I watched 7mins of that ****.

Op should of just said look at the 1st 10 seconds and the last 10's!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 FoamyMushroom

In all fairness, If my car got surrounded by a horde of bikers with my wife and kid in the car then been ground to a halt, I could only imagine they wanted do something.
    I'd hit a bike or two to get out of the way in fear for le family. The guy that got hit by the SUV brought it on himself..

HarleyFags.jpg

Just sayin'.

Advertisement