Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft tv

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Its to be repeated on wed night at 11pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Thanks man fair play

Nay bother. They have a youtube channel which seems to be the source for a lot of the material on the show. They have a video up there of Fireball Squadron which was the site they covered in the show and its goes into more depth than they did on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

It's on every 2 weeks so it's very hard to set series link but I'll try to post here as a reminder if I remember ha ha

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    It's on every 2 weeks so it's very hard to set series link but I'll try to post here as a reminder if I remember ha ha

Just a reminder this on again Sunday night @ 21:30 on showcase 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Just a reminder this on again Sunday night @ 21:30 on showcase 2

Ammm you sure? my sky planner says "Creature from the haunted sea" is on??.

Ye the next isn't till the 1st dec i thought as its on every 2 weeks and the first night it aired was the 3rd of nov.Could be wrong but it won't show it up on the planner till a few days before hand.

Honestly lads, Im not 100% sure, I did set it to record but when I get home from work ill double check as i could probably be wrong.
    ( I did post from an iphone so im gonna blame autocorrect if I am wrong!! :):D)

Honestly lads, Im not 100% sure, I did set it to record but when I get home from work ill double check as i could probably be wrong.

Right well yet again I'm wrong! Lol! I am pretty positive I set it to record this morning so maybe something happened and they postponed it? As it has been on every 2weeks as promised (3/11,17/11) so it's due for 1st dec.
    Ahh well either way its not on now so my bad guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Right well yet again I'm wrong! Lol! I am pretty positive I set it to record this morning so maybe something happened and they postponed it? As it has been on every 2weeks as promised (3/11,17/11) so it's due for 1st dec.
    Ahh well either way its not on now so my bad guys

Your okay mate, it's Apple's fault, those evil iPhone's have infiltrated Airsoft and are causing issues like this all over :rolleyes:

For shame Apple, for shame!

• Advertisement

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Your okay mate, it's Apple's fault, those evil iPhone's have infiltrated Airsoft and are causing issues like this all over :rolleyes:

For shame Apple, for shame!

Thank god, someone who understands. I thought it was just me going crazy but it turns out it's another evil plot from the grave by steve jobs

So I have just set this to record for 8pm Sunday night on showcase 2. Here's hoping it's on this week, actually want to see if it's improved

So what are the thoughts on the latest episode?.

I honestly thought it was going to be naff (and on for an hour, stupid sky planner :mad:), but much to my surprise it was alright have to say. Not going to win any awards or anything but it was not overly bad. Essentially a live version of A-I mag.

There was decent footage of the AI500 which looked crazy :eek:.

All in all I will watch it again.

Ye it wasn't to bad but i think the gear side of it especially the gun could of been explained better.I think they should of had a 2 tone gun to show what u start with. As its mainly based for england and then explained how u get to upgrade to the all black.Myself i thought that was a bit messy.It makes it look like its either live or someone just isn't checking it all over right as it should be a bit more clearer and understanding to new comers.This is just my opinion i know it a new show but there mag is 100% they need to get the show to it aswell.

It is defo aimed more so at the English airsoft scene, but was good to see "The Hive" getting some publicity. It is never going to be a high end production at the end of the day, though they could work on the lighting a bit.

I'd say you would want a good portion of a episode to fully explain the UK laws etc, Which then detracts from reviews and all that. They could have given a link for further info and all that.

It could also be the fact that the vast majority of viewers are active airsofters being collectors, skirmishers, plinkers so have a good understanding (well not all :)) of the sport and laws so not really feeling the need to go in depth with laws and legislation. I thought the adverts would never finish though.

I was surprised to see the Hive featured as the first user submitted video. I would have thought with the prospective UK audience that it would have been a UK video. That being said, an Irish guy won the mag subscription in the competition (according to the website) so we are pulling above our weight!! Maybe its all of us from here that are doing the watching???

Big improvement on the content although as mentioned previously, they prob could have explained the two tone thing a little better. Plus what was with the guy who appeared behind them at the end of the gear review. He looked a bit out of place just standing behind and nodding the head.

I'll tune in the next time to how it keeps going.

For those who missed it, the weekends episode is available to watch on their site:

http://www.airsofttv.net/#!watch/cm1e

Strangely enough its called Episode 1, so perhaps they were using the old footage they had for the first two episodes and kept an eye out for comments to get some feedback?

The last episode was on 26th Jan - but through the magic of the internets you can watch via the link below:

http://www.airsofttv.net/#!watch/cm1e

On tonight on showcase 2 @ 11

I think there was an error on Sunday with broadcasting the episode. On their facebook page they have listed for thurs and sat at 8pm and Sunday at 9pm.

Not viewable from their website directly yet

• Advertisement
Advertisement