Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people new to Dota 2

Options
  • 01-10-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey, me and my friend have been playing Dota 2 for about a month now and are looking for people to play with. Since we are reletively new and are sick of seeing the word CYKA in chat, we are look for people similar to us (About 80 games played or so).

We are active every day and will play most days and nights.

Add Jammers on steam and we will get a few games.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044542135/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Hey, me and my friend have been playing Dota 2 for about a month now and are looking for people to play with. Since we are reletively new and are sick of seeing the word CYKA in chat, we are look for people similar to us (About 80 games played or so).

We are active every day and will play most days and nights.

Add Jammers on steam and we will get a few games.

I've added you. Or I think I have. Do you have 142 hrs racked up on Dota?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 west.steven

Thats me alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Cool, you should join the boards channel while playing too. Add some folks in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Barangutan

Can you link to your profile or give a Steam ID? There's like 155 Jammers...

Haha, didnt realise, updated OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭KarmaBaby

I've been playing the game about 4 months. I generally play with the same group of internationals but the group is getting smaller due to a few not really keeping pace with the rest of us.

I have almost 400 hours racked up. Looking to play with some Irish players. If someone wants to invite me to a party I should appear in the boards channel.

I generally play Supports/Semi Carries. My best are Witch Doctor, Crystal Maiden, Veno, Warlock, QOP, Tusk, Windrunner. I play about 10-15 other heroes not as well as these. Username is the same as here.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hola, we normally have about 4/5 on TS, and on the odd night we can get up to 10 for inhouse games.

Boards.ie TS: 188.165.244.23
    No password.

Cherry forgot to mention we also like to feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

I'll come play with you

Whats your steam ID and Ill add you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

its SuperChar

• Registered Users Posts: 47 UntidyIntent

Hey, tired of pugs also been playin quite a while, supports pretty much. Add for games Untidyintent. Steam ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Add me on steam: IrishRook
    Im just getting back into mobo's after a 2 year break form LoL and Dota 1

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I added a few of you there.

I've been on the boards TS server a few times and had a few good games.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970333194

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭KarmaBaby

Just adding a few of you now

dota fb grp place to chat talk **** about dota and find some peeps to play with.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/198979396976707/198981966976450/?notif_t=group_activity

Advertisement