Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available: Singer/Solid Guitarist (Dublin)

Options
  • 29-09-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm 25, living on in South Dublin, have been playing in bands for 8 years. I'm looking for an Original band who are looking for a guitar player with vocals (frontman or harmonies) or people interested in forming a creative band with a view writing songs people will love.

My ideal genre: Something modern and upbeat, rock but ideally not metal, perhaps a few reggae or ska type beats, perhaps with samples, the type of music that (as Nile Rodgers said) people will only have to listen to once and love!
    Age range: 20-30
    Area: Dublin ideally, though I have transport. I have a rehearsal space in my house too, but it's not ideal.
    Influences: Too many! Apart from the usuals like Zeppelin, anything from Woodstock or anything off the Breaking Bad soundtrack :P... My perfect band would be a mix of: My Soundcloud: Get an idea at www.soundcloud.com/damienfegan

Looking forward to getting something off the road and being a part of something good in the very near future.

Cheers lads
    Damien

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭DJ Feego

Bump

El Bumpo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fall Like Felix

Hi, your soundcloud sounds great. if you wanna hear some of our songs get on onto us www.falllikefelix@gmail.com and we can go from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Would Carlow/Kilkenny be too far? We're possibly looking for a singer:

https://soundcloud.com/weareexiles

• Registered Users Posts: 44 pacbass

Hi,

Bassist here, 19, almost 20 for that age gap! Playing 5 years, 3 years experience gigging in the rock/alt rock scene. If you're looking to build from the ground up, I really loved the sound of your soundcloud rock/pop stuff.

'You Know What I Mean' and 'Why Do You Break Me (Like You Do)' stood out to me a lot, I'd be really happy starting something with you if you ever feel like it. Based in Kildare, but can easily get a bus or train anywhere into Dublin for rehearsals of any kind.

All the best finding a band!

• Advertisement

Hey guys! Cheers for the interest.. Have put something together and was in the studio today with them. You're a month too late but best of luck guys.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chasing-Felix/213259685512932

Advertisement