Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zed with full energy runes

Options
  • 29-09-2013 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey,

first off, I know value for money , this sucks. I 100% know that I would be stronger with flat ad,armor,lifesteal quints etc but was just wondering has anyone ever tried full energy regen zed.

by setting up
    Flat energy quints
    Flat energy glyphs
    Flat energy regen seal
    Flat AD mark
    21/8/1

Zed starts up withs
    236 energy
    55.7 energy regen/5

( copied that from somewhere so hope its right )

So zeds abilities.

his Q costs 75, his W costs 40, his E costs 50.
    he normally starts with 200 energy and 10 energy per 5

so with 55.7 regen per 5, he can spam his Q every 7 seconds ish .

Now I know its better off to have flat ad and maybe some sustain as lifesteal quinnts, or even just more ad, but was wondering if anyone tried this and did it make room for more plays especially when being ganked 2 v 1 etc.

Just tempted to try it but its seriously expensive rune page. any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Try it and let us know... it could be ground breaking. The league of energy Zed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Looks pretty bad... you have no defenses. I know you can farm from range but you could get zoned so hard with that page, also what good is having so much energy regen when all your abilities will be on cd?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Isn't a champ in the game that can afford to not take armour yellows.

Advertisement