Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maggots for fishing & advice for Moycullen lakes

Options
  • 22-09-2013 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm looking to buy maggots for coarse fishing. I live near clifden and I have just started coarse fishing around oughterard and Moycullen, but I don't want to have to drive to Galway everytime I need bait. Is there anywhere else I might buy maggots or does someone know an online provider I could use. Also, any tips on getting any of the big bream in ballyquirke lake? I fished it last week and managed a good bag of roach and perch. Plus a couple of skimmers. But I'd like to try and get a couple of the big fish. Any help or advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There are a couple of dedicated Irish fishing forums that have some very experienced Coarse Anglers from down you way, do a google for them and stick up a post and I'd say they'd be only too happy to help you out, and maybe give some advice. I can PM a link if you like, let me know

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Butcherhayes

uch wrote: »
    There are a couple of dedicated Irish fishing forums that have some very experienced Coarse Anglers from down you way, do a google for them and stick up a post and I'd say they'd be only too happy to help you out, and maybe give some advice. I can PM a link if you like, let me know
    I would really appreciate a link and thank you for the response.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

PM sent

21/25

Advertisement