Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cyclocross

Options
  • 21-09-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi can anyone tell me how to get started in cyclocross? I'm road cyclist base in Dublin, I have a decent cross bike. Is there training sessions anywhere (there used to be out near Firhouse)? What are the races like for junior girls? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭C3PO

The first race of the year is on Sunday out in Grange Castle - if you can get out there go and have a look! There are 4 ladies entered from what I can see but probably not Juniors. Huge entry and great racing guaranteed!
    The Firhouse sessions are no longer running due to pressure from local residents.

Check out the Fixx Supercup FB page

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭superelliptic

C3PO wrote: »
    The first race of the year is on Sunday out in Grange Castle - if you can get out there go and have a look! There are 4 ladies entered from what I can see but probably not Juniors. Huge entry and great racing guaranteed!
    The Firhouse sessions are no longer running due to pressure from local residents.

Check out the Fixx Supercup FB page

What was the problem?

(just curious like)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

C3PO wrote: »
    he Firhouse sessions are no longer running due to pressure from local residents.
    What was the problem?

(just curious like)

I'm not sure but it seems like there was pressure from local residents! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

All I know is people weren't happy with us using the park, even though it was pretty quiet as we were there after dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

how they saw you

566688-findon-skid-kids-flame-stunt.jpg

How you see yourself

sean-kelly.jpg

Somewhere near reality

bbmx2.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement