Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA V - Arrrgghh's!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

There was no knack to driving, it was simple physics and a very good one they put into the game. In GTAV the cars have no "weight" to them and can turn on the spot regardless of speed, it's like they are not connected to the road and rotate around a pole through the centre of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mick145

Two things, trying to earn money and the damn lions that attack you when your hunting, instant kill means -$5000...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The goddamn Hen House missions. I've never been able to finish a single one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

mick145 wrote: »
    Two things, trying to earn money and the damn lions that attack you when your hunting, instant kill means -$5000...

get on top of the RV/Car

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Got my first two legit Arrrgghh's today:

1. 460px-Space44.jpg

How in the name of fcuk do I get that? Lost about 10 choppers trying, keep missing with my parachute attempts and it cant be climbed. It's the only one I'm missing :(

2. 14x1owh.jpg

Was hoping it would only be exclusive for a while, but it looks like being permanent.
    mick145 wrote: »

Swap to the pistol or something. They autoaim and only need one shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

^^^

You need to almost park the chopper on the arch and then jump out on to it. You will lose the chopper but should get the part.

Try using the buzzard instead of the maverick.

Kxiii wrote: »
    ^^^

You need to almost park the chopper on the arch and then jump out on to it. You will lose the chopper but should get the part.

Try using the buzzard instead of the maverick.

That's what I thought alright, but can never get it in all the way (now now :pac:) before it blows up. I've been using whatever helicopter I could find but I'll try find a buzzard instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Jamez735 wrote: »
    Online.

What's this online you speak of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

Online.

That's an urban legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    That's what I thought alright, but can never get it in all the way (now now :pac:) before it blows up. I've been using whatever helicopter I could find but I'll try find a buzzard instead.

Also don't try to land it in the middle gap (where the chopper looks to be heading in the picture).Try where the piece is there is a little bit more room.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

Online.

Flatline more like!

What's the story with bawsaq, I gave a fella a lift and he gave me atop for stocks but I can't get on the feckin thing
    Last three days it's pear shaped

What's the story with bawsaq, I gave a fella a lift and he gave me atop for stocks but I can't get on the feckin thing

you have about 24 game hours to buy those shares otherwise its gone.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    you have about 24 game hours to buy those shares otherwise its gone.
    but its not working for me, is it working for everyone else ?
    im signed in to xbox live all i can get is lcn which is ****e for making money

Was working for me earlier today, but prior to that it was like someone in Rockstar plugged it out and forgot to plug it back in.

Just found out that the random event "Simeon Yetarian" is locked once you get Trevor. It isnt needed for 100% but I planned on doing everything :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

If i see that Zancudo marshland one more time..... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Robcool2

I have it for xbox and can't figure out how to change weapons in a car ? Any help? Please

Robcool2 wrote: »
    I have it for xbox and can't figure out how to change weapons in a car ? Any help? Please

X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭OcocO

krudler wrote: »
    :confused: It's not out on PC yet? or do you mean you xbox live password?

Yes, you're right. I do mean xBox Live password. Still no joy, but over it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Two in the same mission.

1) Driving out to Sonora desert, only to be told Michael is wearing the wrong clothes. Have to go back to LS, change, then back again to the desert. Aaaaagh.
    2) Running around the desert for many, many minutes, then suddenly I've left the required area and have to start from scratch. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

who_me wrote: »
    Two in the same mission.

1) Driving out to Sonora desert, only to be told Michael is wearing the wrong clothes. Have to go back to LS, change, then back again to the desert. Aaaaagh.
    2) Running around the desert for many, many minutes, then suddenly I've left the required area and have to start from scratch. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
    What mission is this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,058 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Walk 5 miles in the desert?.. ain't nobody got time for that

Yet another use for duct tape!

Sellotape did the job for me.

0_0.jpg

Took me two attempts also, as I didnt realise it had to be done in the one go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Plays the game for 5 mins, gets massive gaff in Hollywood. Why this game sucks so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Plays the game for 5 mins, gets massive gaff in Hollywood. Why this game sucks so bad.

You must be doing it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

What mission is this ?

In Michael's Epsilon missions.

Modding cars arrghhhh!!!

Whats the point of the stat bars? They are not relevant at all.

Car A has 3.1 accell and 2 speed

Car B has 3.1 accell and 2 speed

But car B is an Entity XF and Car A is my modded feltzer which gets blown away by a car with the same stats. The bars are relevant to the car only and not a measure vs other cars which is a bit stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

spent the last 2 days looking for the 26th nuclear barrel,have used all the youtube guides still cant find it

Advertisement