Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rainbow Restaurant Glengarriff.

Options
  • 08-09-2013 10:53am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

The reviews on tripadvisor are shocking.Has anyone here been there and is it really that bad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep, it is quite an odd spot. I swear they landlady stores dead people under the floorboards or something. We called in twice once just for a drink and the other to eat. Their was only two of us and another couple there and well we never did get out food because they forgot!! Tis gas just to visit but I wouldn't be dining there or well if you wanted something organised id say they wouldn't be the best. There is a loverly bar and restaurant down the road on the opposite side. Crap I cant think of the name but if you like mussels and prawns go there..think they have a pub restaurant on one side and then a proper restaurant next door

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭thebishop

Agreed with above. The park hotel is the one down the road.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Was there a couple of years ago.The couple running it are very strange especially yer man.We got the feeling the whole time we were there that we were being watched,very weird atmosphere.The food was only so so.

hehe tis gas. The lady owner was there when we called in and poor blonde girl behind the bar. The landlady had the blonde girl polishing mirrors and making up new jobs every two seconds you could see she was little bewildered. This biker couple just stopped in to enquite about accomadation and the landlady said right ill show ye to yer rooms, you could see they were like mmm we just wanted to ask about prices etc she had them booked in in two seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pkcork99

The owner threw my food on the table when I complained

• Advertisement

Still the same then, should be in a book of funny places to visit

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Doesn't it have a different name now, still same management or so I've heard?

Advertisement