Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combos

Options
  • 15-08-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

So lads i see there is no thread on combos between characters in here so I taught i might start one. The whole idea of this thread is discus all the possible combos that we can think of and practice them in future matches.

Combos that i know that work great:
    CK + Io
    Sand KIng + Io
    Rubic + Lina
    Magnus + Jakiro
    Kunka + SD
    Kunka + Naga Siren
    CM + Skywrath Mage
    Magnus + DS
    Puck + LS
    Puck + Gyrocopter
    Pudge + Abadon
    Pudge + Dazzle
    Silencer + Disrupter

There is allot more combos out there and we can put them all in to one like Magnus + Jakiro + DS + Kunka.

This will help allot of people that feed at start if we all play as team and let them learn that way they wont feed then :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Bane Elemental and any skill shot really. Some can be gimmicky but fun none the less

Bane + Mirana
    Bane + Pudge
    Bane + Kunnka ( easier then SD timing )

Silencer + Axe ( dat damage over time )

Razor with any long ccer, maximize the dmg link

Razor + Naga
    Razor + Bane
    Razor + Shadow demon ( keeps going through Banish )

Another one with wisp is Riki, Fnatic used it, Riki's blink strike lands you behind the target, so its an instant stun with the tether.

In terms of teamfight, I would just say DS + anything at all.

Edit, oh and its a bug and will be fixed ( or has been ) but Apothic shield from Abbadon removes doom ! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EarlieBird

Chen + Pudge + Kunkka

Fountain hook and bring pudge back with X marks the spot - how could that go wrong?

I think DS & Jakiro is one of the most lethal combos if you could land the vacuum and walls over all of Jakiro's stuff.

Veno + anyone with a stun or slow normally wins a lane in public!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

sandking and lina, watch their tears

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hawk9433

Veno + anyone with a stun or slow normally wins a lane in public!

They will win but there is no point in one more slow or stun i think he would better need some damage maybe something like kunka, he has damage and x mark, or something like axe or viper with venom (venom will be as support) he will just hit targets and dot them plus axes dot or vipers dot.

Leshrac + SD, was thinking bane but he has no slow

for the pudge and chen, everythng is great but can some one play really good chen ? all that micro skills with him are insane :(

• Advertisement

Hawk9433 wrote: »
    They will win but there is no point in one more slow or stun i think he would better need some damage maybe something like kunka, he has damage and x mark, or something like axe or viper with venom (venom will be as support) he will just hit targets and dot them plus axes dot or vipers dot.

Leshrac + SD, was thinking bane but he has no slow

for the pudge and chen, everythng is great but can some one play really good chen ? all that micro skills with him are insane :(

Donal can feed on Chen quite well. Saying that we got ****ing shat on in that game but he did what he was supposed to do

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bar.angutan

Magnus RP + Lich ulti
    Faceless Void CS + Lich ulti
    KoTL + PL for pushing (technically KoTL with any good pushing hero)

KoTL not as much with pushing heros, but as much with heros that have high dps on skills and low cd

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Never seen it done but I always thought it'd be funny.

Enchantress, Chen, Furion, Lycan and Beastmaster + 5 Necrobooks. Can add in other heroes who can summon or steal creeps, and some HOTDs would be nice.

so u have 4 in junglers + beastmaster if i get what u mean then i think instead of beastmaster should be broodmother that way at least in mid game u can count on counter split push

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think the point of such a joke strat is that you can be pushing with your 5 heroes nowhere nearby, only creeps! I dunno if spiders last long enough?

they wiil with Lycans howl... well they will have enouph damage to reproduce quickly

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

juggernaut + any slow :p

naga, visage & alchi is my favourite trilane atm.
    faceless void + lich mid is viable
    for pub games - weaver & nightstalker in solo lanes, pubs cant handle them
    riki + wisp is also hilarious. tether + blink to their back then smoke :D
    earthshaker + anyone!

Advertisement